CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

hello

my name is gracie and i love barbie's and dancing...my mommy is helping me type hehehehehehe, but I love my daddy too and I love my meme and poppy too and my sister and my brother....I love my doggie peewee and I love my horsey and I love to get a bath and I always fall asleep in the car....outside we found a rat with our friends....and we found the baby frog...UH I love my crazy sister that is on the couch....i love my friends and i'll miss them when i move....I love horses too, but I play with my bratz dolls and when it was my daddy's birthday there was a balloon...we are watching a mouse movie....my baby brother can crawl and he is near me right now...I love everybody with all my heart even Jesus....When I was at the store I found a skateboard and my poppy got me a tatoo barbie thing....and Jesus is my favorite....Now I am done....

0 comments: